Monday, May 21, 2007

McKenna's Piano Recital

3 comments:

Julia said...

WOW!!! For some reason I was still expecting her to perform chop-sticks or something similar, but she really really knows how to play. I'm incredibly impressed. I'll show the girls as soon as they're home from school. I'm sure they'll be asking for piano lessons soon, although Libi can still play a mean "Mary had a little lamb"!

Karen Jacobs said...

AWESOME! Wow! Have you ever progressed! I remember just enough about piano to recognize that you are in serious territory with that kind of music. Very challenging and you handled it beautifully. I look forward to hearing it in person soon. You go, girl!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great comments ladies-she LOVED that first piece-it had a picture of white water rafting on the cover. The 2nd piece was new, only about 3 1/2 weeks old and she went into it feeling VERY nervous, she was so ready for it to be over. Sometime soon maybe you can get a "live" performance