This vaca. was AMAZING!!I had a great time at Sea World, but the birds on my head was a little annoying :) The Ripley's Wax Meuseum we went to was scary at many points, but once we got out of it (and I stopped shaking) it was all good. I had a great time, and hope you like these pictures!
2 comments:
This vaca. was AMAZING!!I had a great time at Sea World, but the birds on my head was a little annoying :) The Ripley's Wax Meuseum we went to was scary at many points, but once we got out of it (and I stopped shaking) it was all good. I had a great time, and hope you like these pictures!
I'm not sure what camera you're using, but you've got some really nice pictures of the trip, thanks for sharing so many of them!
You guys have the best vacations and weekend plans, it looks like you always have such a blast together!
Post a Comment