Monday, June 25, 2007

Soccer kid

Well since the last two posts from my eldest have been titled "soccergirl" and soccercamp", I figure I'd continue with the theme for her this week. I just got an update from dad, and apparently Libi LIKES playing soccer 8 hours a day, because she's having the time of her life with her buddies, and getting compliments on her plays from coaches and spectators.

She sure does lead an active life. She doesn't know it yet, because they're still wrapping up the day, but she's been invited to a neighbors lake house on Friday (camp ends Thursday), and we leave for Disney early Saturday morning. I think she may end up sleeping all the way there.

Meisi is, to be expected, green with envy right now because Lib is getting to spend a full week with her friends, but her turn will come. Cheerleading camp is in August I hear. :-)

1 comment:

p@!g3 said...

congrats!