Thursday, November 01, 2007

Puzzles

Paige and Morgan with a puzzle... a few years back.
Puzzles have always been a good way to pass time around here... but this summer Paige took a look at my latest thrift shop puzzle and shook her head at the 1000 piece beauty... "No way, Grammie! You aren't going to get all those cows together." Well... don't we love a challenge! I finally did it! Just a few pieces at a time, many nights at the lake house with no computer to distract me... and here it is!
Don't tell me I can't do something! I'll have to admit, because all those pieces were cut to the same shape with only small differences... it was a real challenge, for sure!

Check out Julia's photo page for some really cute Halloween chicks! Then scroll down for Meisi the Cheerleader pics... she's a natural!

1 comment:

delo96 said...

OMG Paige is that pink on your pants????!!!!!