Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Good day!

I just had a good day yesterday. After going to my summer classes (Western Civilization I and II) I found out I got an A on the tests I took in both of my classes last week. Then as I was on the bus home to the apartment we passed by a yard that had 2 couches with a free sign on them. The couches didn't interest me but one of the couches had this dark magenta sofa cover on it. So I went back and grabbed it. After I washed it, it was a perfect fit for Kathryn's couch which was great because the 80's stripes fabric on it were making my head spin. I also took back the red curtains we had and exchanged them for blue ones which match better. Now our living room looks so much more complete and Kathryn liked it all too. So here is the picture of our new couch.


By the way the cat in the picture is Kathryn's. Her name is Flower after the skunk in Bambi. She is a sweetheart and if I leave my door open at night she likes to come wake me up at 6am by jumping on the bed and rubbing my head and nibbling at my hair. Which she also does anytime I am laying on my bed or sitting on the couch. She really is sweet though and although she is normally an inside/outside cat at Kathryn's parents' house, she doesn't like going outside here probably because her parents live in the countryside and here there are just too many cars. Anyway that is all for now I hope everyone is doing well. Oh and yes I am a junior this year and I look forward to graduation and going to grad school!!
See you soon,
Lauren

1 comment:

Karen Jacobs said...

Great find! You've put together a really cool apartment and it looks super! So proud of all you are doing, great job!