Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Good News

Hello All,
I just found out today that I have been accepted into the Honors College! Next year my honors thesis will be me designing a mainstage production which is usually reserved for faculty and graduate students! I am very excited! Not to jinx myself, but I will most likely be graduating with honors next year*!!! (*knock on wood) Just thought I would spread the good news. Hope all is well with you....and Happy Birthday Becky!
Love to all,
Lauren

2 comments:

Karen Jacobs said...

WhooHoo!!!! You make us all so proud... er... even MORE proud! A keeper for sure! Congratulations, Babe... you've worked hard for this honor and it is well deserved! Keep up the good work and know we all love you and are watching with awe...
LYL...
Grammie

Lisa said...

Hey Lauren- fantastic news! It's nice when hard work is rewarded in such tangible ways. Super accomplishmnet. Well done.