
We've returned from an overnight trip to Jacksonville, FL and we now have another one of these! It looks to be in pretty good shape and we can hardly wait to put it in the water tomorrow afternoon. We still have first dibs on a Sunfish in Minden, LA (near Shreveport) which is free but will need new tires on the trailer... hope to get over there sometime in Sept. We'll have a regular regatta. Joel thinks the jon-boat that was left by the previous owners can be repaired, will be looking for a canoe and/or paddle boat. What I would LOVE to have is a small platoon boat that would operate on an electric motor. But for now... wonder if I can assume that same position... and/or get out of it????
1 comment:
Don't laugh at me! I know I meant to say PONTOON boat!
Post a Comment