Saturday, August 26, 2006

I'm Here!

Well it looks like I finally made it. I'm so HAPPY!!! As they said in the show theme, "Looks like you'll make it after all." Come on sing it as you read it. You know you want too.

I will attempt to drop a line here from time to time and I'll try to keep it interesting. We will have exploits of a grand nature. Visits to parks, tennis matches, softball games and piano recitals, triathlons and adventure races and here pretty soon...A BIG DAM BRIDGE! That's right a BIG DAM BRIDGE! You'll just have to stay tuned for that one. Mom's probably going to wish she never sent me an invite.

This t-shirt will soon be available in the lobby.

1 comment:

Karen Jacobs said...

Yeaaaaaahhh! Now to get David and Jon on board. And Lisa and David signed on to the Yahoo list ;-) I'll send out more invites.