Thursday, November 16, 2006

Great post and pics of the LR adventures... love those little boats! I realized I didn't give a link to what I was doing on Saturday while you guys were paddling around, chasing duckies and beavers. I had a fun and profitable time in historic Port Gibson, Mississippi. See it here...

We'll be spending Thanksgiving at the lake with turkey and fixings provided by Publix (they do a good job, it's not the first time we've taken that short cut!) Jack and Mary Fran will be passing through first part of next week so that will take care of 'company' and we'll dive back into house fixings. We've got a new idea to open up the kitchen a bit more so that will put off getting the flooring put in... actually, Grampie just really likes to tear apart stuff and put it back together. And he does it very well...
KJ

No comments: