Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hello Everyone!

I hope and can tell that everyone's Halloween activities were fun! Again I am sorry I have been lacking on my posting and commenting on our blog. I am finally past a very stressful time.

Last weekend the show that I was stage managing for, Danny and the Deep Blue Sea, closed and I have had to do speeches, design projects, papers, and regular old homework and studying, but that is college, right? I am really enjoying being here especially in the drama department. Everyone is very supportive and I loved working on my last show because I was the youngest and the director, who is a graduate student, has now become my mentor and idol for directing.

I didn't do much for Halloween except that I went with a couple of friends and saw a midnight showing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show last night. I was a lot of fun and a nice break from studying

Today I took 2 CLEP exams so that I could try to get out of having to take a couple of classes. I know that I will probably be able to get out of one of them because I didn't do so well on the other.

My boyfriend Jeremy and I are still together and it will be 3 months next weekend! He is an awesome guy and I hope you all have the chance to meet him.

I guess that is all for now but please feel free to email me! I would love to hear from you all. I feel sort of isolated from the family up here in Fayetteville so it would be nice to hear from others!! I hope everything is going well with everyone!

I love you all!
Buggie

No comments: