Again sorry for not posting very often but here is an update on everything that has been going on with me. Over the holidays I got to catch up with my friends from Little Rock, my family, and my boyfriend, do a little artwork, and get things set up for my summer job. I will be working as an intern and crew member at the Arkansas Repetory Theatre where I did an internship my senior year of high school.
Also I finished last semester with a 3.8 GPA, all As and one B. This semester I am still aiming high and will be working hard to make good grades again while working as the assistant stage manager for the musical West Side Story that will be performed in April. This semester I am taking Intro to Biological Anthropology and the lab, Stage Tech II: Scenic and Lighting Design and Construction and the lab, College Algebra, Acting I, and Intro to Philosophy. All of my classes are very interesting and my professors are great.
During my spring break I will hopefully spend some time visiting everyone in Alabama especially a couple days in Birmingham with Grammie, Grampie, Julia, and the girls. I guess that is it for now. Please feel free to email me or call me on my cell at 501-960-1307 if you want to chat!
Love you all!
Lauren
Lastly, Here is a picture of my two best girlfriends from High School and I during the holidays. (L-R, Me, Kathy, Jenny)
No comments:
Post a Comment