HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRAMPIE!!!
So I sez, what shall we do for your birthday? Before he had a chance to consider, we found ourselves flying to Dallas... so I guess that's what we'll do for Grampie's 71st. Oh well... why not? We'll visit with Jack, Bob and family... haven't seen Colin (six, I think) since way back, and haven't seen little Lane at all. Will take pics of these little cousins to share.
Tonight we'll go to the 'viewing' and Rosary for Mary Fran, then tomorrow morning there will be a Mass. Afterwards, we go over to Bob and Keisha's for a brunch. I suspect there will be a crowd. That afternoon, should we be able to manage it, we'll slip off to the new contemporary museum in Ft. Worth which I've been wanting to visit. Fortunately, Joel likes a good museum so I guess he won't mind that as a birthday treat.
I'm looking forward to getting one of those new little laptops, about half the size of this big bubba I carry around. What a hassle! Maybe for Xmas.
Later...
Tonight we'll go to the 'viewing' and Rosary for Mary Fran, then tomorrow morning there will be a Mass. Afterwards, we go over to Bob and Keisha's for a brunch. I suspect there will be a crowd. That afternoon, should we be able to manage it, we'll slip off to the new contemporary museum in Ft. Worth which I've been wanting to visit. Fortunately, Joel likes a good museum so I guess he won't mind that as a birthday treat.
I'm looking forward to getting one of those new little laptops, about half the size of this big bubba I carry around. What a hassle! Maybe for Xmas.
Later...
No comments:
Post a Comment