Also I hit the big 2-0!!! Thanks again everyone for the birthday wishes!! My dad took me out for a great dinner on my b-day. Below are two pics of us at the restaurant. The one of me holding the dessert is because after Dad told the waiter that it was my birthday he said they wouldn't sing but instead they put my name in icing on the plate.
That is all that has really been happening to me this past month. Now I am relaxing and spending time with Jeremy and David while they are both home for the July 4th break. I will be going to see the movie Transformers with both of them tomorrow...should be fun. Also I can't wait but I am now finalizing plans to come down to visit Birmingham in August. After finding out from Grammie about everyone else's travel plans I decided that I would come down on the 7th and come back on the 10th. This time Jeremy will be coming with me and we are both anxious for him to meet everyone. I haven't gotten the chance to figure out whether David or Mckenna will be coming with us but we hope they will. It would make for a fun road trip!! I guess that is all for now. I can't wait to see everyone soon!!
Love,
Lauren
P.S. Here is a pic of Jeremy and I from today:
1 comment:
good picture!!!!
destiny and paige
Post a Comment