Wednesday, August 15, 2007

BACK 2 SCHOOL!


I just started school today and I started off my day by missing the bus! I had butterflies, snakes, spiders, and worms in my tummy. When I got there, I forgot how to open my locker! Good thing I didn't need any of my books! Before I met my homeroom teacher, though, I found out that her name was Ms. McCready, I called her Ms. McCreepy. Turns out that she is one of my nicest teachers. Lunch was the best part because I got to see all my friends and take a break from the teachers talking so much. I have 7 subjects but I have to go by a schedule so I don't do all of them in one day. I accidentally got off at the wrong stop when I got off of the bus, so I had to walk home. WOW! What a day!

2 comments:

Karen Jacobs said...

A really fun entry, Paige... hope you left all the squirmy things in your tummy at home today, didn't miss the bus and got your locker open on the first try. Brought back lots of first day memories for a bunch of us I bet! KJ

Julia said...

Oh man - what a day is right! Glad you survived and got all the jitters out the first day. Keep us updated, I'm sure you'll do great! We miss you guys already up here.