Last week McKenna started sixth grade. She was thrilled because, "In the sixth grade you get to pick your own seats!" She is also excited about getting to dissect a frog and pigs heart in science this year. She is her mothers' daughter.I also took Lauren to Fayetteville for the start of her second year of college. I was going to take her to lunch after we got unloaded but she was met by a crowd of old friends so I bowed out.
David also started today on his senior year at Parkview. Can you say Calculus?
I'm about to head to 3 days at a state park for supervisor training. I currently supervise 2 people. At Circuit City I had 60 people working for me. I'm very excited to finally learn how to do this. Yes, we enjoy sarcasm.
Lisa, like mom, enjoys the start of school and getting all the kids (myself included) out of her hair!
Now that school has started I just wish it would start cooling down outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment