
I made it! I have made the Hurst Middle School volleyball team with 13 other girls. I guess that all that camp practice paid off after all. I have practices Monday-Thursday and soccer practice on Teusdays and Thursdays. Some of other friends made it to so I know a few people on my team. My coach is nice but serious and strict. It's a lot of hard work. Out of my 7 teachers, I have one friend in math. Anyway, I was surprised when I saw my name on the list because it's going to be wierd. I mean, I went to camp and all, it's just that this is my first year playing on a volleyball team. But I like it and want to enjoy it. Is anyone else in any activities? Paige wants to know! Write back! LUV YA! C U L8TER!
2 comments:
Hey Paige... scroll down to McKenna's post, she's doing basketball and bowling, Libi's got soccer wrapped up and Meisi's in her first year of cheerleading. What a bunch of sports nuts you kids are! And there's more, David in tennis and, and, and...
BTW, if you can't scroll down, click on the family picture at the top and past posts will show up. KJ
That's great Paige!! I just looked up your schools volleyball game schedule, so it looks like your team will have about a month to practice till the first game - I can't wait to hear about it!
Lib's soccer team won their first game last weekend and Libi scored a goal in it, so she was pretty psyched. Good luck this year!!
Post a Comment