School is fun! Never thought I would say that, but yes, school IS fun!!! After a while they did make us sit in certain seats in certain classes.....but it was pretty good for the most part! I am in almost ALL of my best friends classes so that's pretty cool, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE our science class! Its my FAVORITE subject!! And yes I am looking forward to dissecting a frog....not so much a pig heart. Our science teacher is a REAL nerd....he has a pretty dry sense of humor. Oh and my mom just told me they went to the same college. I am going to play basketball.....and I am pretty sure my P.E teacher will hurt me if I don't do bowling (no kidding) We have lots of choices for extra curricular activities but I don't really like any of them besides basketball. I don't really have a choice as for bowling! Mom AND Coach. T are physically making me do bowling.
I have 2 new teachers that just started. We have a new spanish teacher named Senora Bracy and a new Computer lab teacher named Mr. Chris. I don't really know eather of them that well, but Senora Bracy is pretty strict. So far I am lovin it, but the dress code is on the road to drving me crazy!!! So strict!!Arg! keep ya Updated unless I am to busy with my MOUNTAIN of homework! Bye!
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment