Wednesday, September 12, 2007

HURST GIRL


I went to my first game today. We only go up to 21 points. We lost 1 and won 1. The game was against JB Martin. I think that their gym was smaller than ours but I can't complain. Our coaches are strict, though. I need to work on over-hand serves. We are aloud to serve under-hand, but only in 7th grade. In 8th grade, you have to serve over-hand. I have also made some new friends. Come December, soccer and maybe volleyball will be over. Soooooooooooo....
I wanted to do was my very flexible and one of my best friends is doing. It's called tumbles!!
you will see it at the top! Wow! I wish I could do that! BYE!

2 comments:

p@!g3 said...

go paige!

Karen Jacobs said...

Love the uniform... congrats on the win, am sure you learned from the lose. Your friend Katie seems to be hurling herself through space... umm, I'm not sure Grammie approves ;-)