Friday, September 14, 2007

Vote for Libi!


Libi is running for Class Representative today which is similar to the Student Council. I'm so proud of her for trying, since talking in front of large groups is not something she has much experience with and it takes a lot of guts to do something like that in front of your peers. The voting is today, and there are 6 kids in her class that she is running against.

Last night we made up fliers that she is passing out to her classmates, along with individual cups of ranch dressing and mini-carrots. Hopefully that's cute enough to get everyone's attention and remember her speech at voting time. :-)

2 comments:

p@!g3 said...

u go gurl! I could never do that! But u came up with a good and cute slogan. I hope that u get picked because u would make a great leader! go get em' tiger!!!!!!!!!

Joe said...

Finally, someone in politics I can trust!