Monday, October 09, 2006

Keepin Busy

Hi everyone!
I realize it has been a while since I have posted so let me say in advance that I am sorry but my life has just started to get very busy. I am glad to report that I am making straight A's at the moment; the first time in years. I am also the stage manager for the play Danny and the Deep Blue Sea right now and I will be the assistant stage manager for the musical West Side Story in the spring. I also have a boyfriend that I have been with for the past 2 months. His name is Jeremy Lusk and I have known him since the 10th grade but it wasn't until I got back from Belgium did we become really close. He makes me happier than I have been in years! It is the best feeling in the whole world! This is a picture of us on our first date. I hope that everyone is doing well and that I will hear from you all soon!! Love you all,
Lauren

No comments: